Doe River Gorge Ministries takes great measures to ensure that our Summer Staff are ministered to and cared for in every way. As a Summer Staff member you have the choice to either pursue faith-based financial support through donations or to simply volunteer for the summer.
Every staff member receives:
- Great meals
- Job/position Training
- Biblical discipleship
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Lifeguard training (if qualified)
- Workers Comp Insurance
FAITH-BASED FINANCIAL SUPPORT
You will be invited to raise faith-based financial support of $300 per week.
If you choose to raise support, You must:
- Supply a minimum of 50 potential donors (friends, family, churches).
- Send thank-you letters to your donors.
- Communicate with your support team.
- Provide a letter from you to your contacts.
- Provide envelopes and postage.