Advancing Doe River Gorge
Doe River Gorge grows stronger each year due to generous volunteers and financial supporters. The annual budget depends on donated funds, and we invite you to consider investing your talent, time, and resources to help provide an extraordinary camp experience with a foundation of Biblical Truth.
Your prayers and financial support make a difference in countless lives.
- General Fund: Annual unrestricted gifts for operating expenses. These gifts help keep tuition from significantly increasing. (Give to the General Fund)
- Capital Fund: Expansion of our campus and facilities. (Give to the Capital Fund)
- The Christmas Train: Presenting the real meaning of Christmas via The Christmas Train. (Give to The Christmas Train)
- Full-Time Staff: Most of the full-time staff raise support for salary. (Give to full-time staff)
- Scholarships: Camp scholarships for qualified applicants (Give to the Scholarship Fund)
- Summer Staff: Summer staff raise support for wages. (Give to the Summer Staff Scholarship Fund or an individual Summer Staff)
- Endowments: Permanent savings account that supports DRG in perpetuity. Provides critically needed funds for the operational budget. Strong endowments help build a strong ministry. (Give to an endowment fund)
- Memorials/In Honors: In memory of a loved one or to honor to a special individual. (Give to a Memorial Fund)
- Planned Giving: Bequests, annuities, and other planned giving instruments. Call Chuck Lyle: 423-725-4010 ext 303.