Covid-19 statement for Summer Camps
We are in the process of a comprehensive review of our summer 2021 COVID-19 protocols to ensure we incorporate all the latest safety procedures, including local, state and federal regulations, to ensure the safe operation of DRG summer camps. We will continually update these protocols as needed.
Our current COVID-19 procedures are as follows:
- All public areas and sleeping facilities disinfected daily
- Rigorous handwashing protocols emphasized throughout the day
- Hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the facilities
- Thermal scans for everyone who enters the property, as well as staff and campers
- Face coverings, when appropriate
- Physical distancing during times of teaching/worship/activities
- Nursing staff available 24-7 to take care of children who show any symptoms
- Screening questions asked daily of staff and campers
Even though we’ve taken all of these health and safety measures, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.